1. Collection and retention of data
From time to time, HarveyLeach may collect and retain the following data:
- If we conduct business with you, we will collect contact information and relevant details in order to be able to carry out business processes
- If you access certain information on our website or subscribe to receive further information, we may ask for contact details in order to be able to send you the requested information
- If we believe there is a legitimate business interest in contacting you, we may collect publicly available contact details in order to let you know about our services
Please note that none of the information we collect will be passed on to any third parties, unless required to do so by law.
2. Processing of data
This data may be processed under any of the following lawful bases:
- Legitimate interests – We may process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers
- to identify and prevent fraud
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how people interact with our websites
- to provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
- Contractual necessity – Where we have a contract with you, we may process relevant data in order to comply with contractual obligations
- Consent – We may collect and process your data where you have given clear and specific consent to do so
- Legal obligation – We may process your data if required to do so to comply with a common law or statutory obligation
3. Controlling your data
Any regular emails or other forms of communication which you have consented to receive will include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe. If you don’t want to be contacted by us you can email email@example.com at any time.
You can also contact us at this email address to correct, restrict or object to the use of your personal data.
If you’re not satisfied with the way any complaint you make in relation to your personal information is handled by us then you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection regulator. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
5. Removal of irrelevant data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect.
Any data breaches will be reported to all relevant parties within 72 hours of detection.